Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My name is....and I have a problem.


This is Ansleigh's hairbow holder. Minus one or two bows....and minus any that grew legs and ran away.

I just recently cleaned it out and gave a bag full of bows to my sweet friend for her little Lily.

So Bugs has a bow. Or two. Or 57.

And this one is on its way to my house.

So is this one.

And I really would like to get this one, this one, this one in different colors, pretty much all of her big ol' bows. Oh and this one...in fact I'd take several of the ones she makes.

And these for Buggy's Crocs.




Hi. My name is Carrie and I have a problem. I'm addicted to bows.

1 comment:

The Langfords said...

Sounds like you need to take up bow making. If I ever have a girl I will probably have a bow obsession too! Girls stuff is just WAY cuter than Boys stuff!