Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I Wish...

  • I wish the laundry took care of itself. More specifically, I wish the clothes would wash themselves, dry themselves, fold and iron themselves, and then neatly put themselves away.
  • I wish dinner would cook itself and the dishes would then follow suit and wash themselves.
  • Really, I just wish our appliance, the dishwasher worked, and I no longer had to be said dishwasher.
  • I wish there was no need for sweeping, mopping, dusting, and vacuuming.
  • I wish our crispy brown grass would water itself.
  • Or better yet, I wish it would rain.
  • I wish Ansleigh could change her own diaper. :) Yes...that would be lovely.
  • I wish 99% of commercials did not exist.
  • I wish those stupid "Jump Arounds" did not exist. If you are a Noggin Momma, you know what I'm talking about and you know you wish the same thing.
  • I wish that when they aren't being played with, the toys would come to life and clean themselves up.
  • Although I usually enjoy it, right now I wish my coupons would clip and organize themselves. All the expired ones would then take a dive into my garbage.
  • I wish my house would magically cool itself off so we wouldn't have to run the air 24/7 and run up our power bill.
  • I wish I had an Oscar Myer wiener. No. No, I don't.
  • I wish more people dressed their kids in smocked clothes
  • I wish more people REALLY understood the importance of a girl wearing a hair bow :)
  • I wish the sensor for the "low coolant" in my car would stop being a liar and telling me that the coolant is low when it is quite far from it (it is full for crying out loud!).
  • I wish babysitters were free. All the time. Wouldn't it be awesome if people just volunteered to come keep your child while you and hubs galavant around the town?
  • I wish it was naptime. Wait. I think it might be. G'night y'all!

No comments: