Thursday, May 21, 2009

Early

Chad, Rachel, T, and AC are on their way here as I type so I'm doing my confessions a day early.

  • Sunday I went to church with a wicked bad migraine. I figured it was either suffer at home and take care of child, or suffer with God, childless for two hours.
  • I have earned my domestic goddess crown this week. Today alone I have cleaned both bathrooms (nooks and crannies included), mopped, swept, vacuumed, dusted, washed a sink full of dishes, baked, washed another sink full of dishes, cleaned the kitchen, picked up the house, made the beds, and prepared for our guests. I've also cooked our dinner EVERY night this week.
  • After all the domestic loveliness....I'm pooped.
  • That means Hubs is picking up pizza on the way home. :)
  • My child and I have been in a head-to-head battle all week. She thinks it is acceptable to scream "NO!" to me. I don't believe it is.
  • I WILL WIN. Mark my words.
  • Last night, when I was trying to go to sleep, I had a whole long list of these to post. Some of them were even clever. Dang it!
  • It has rained here. All week. Like...every minute of every day. I was starting to wonder if Hubs needed to go buy some lumber and we needed to start working on our Ark.
  • Turns out. We don't need to.
  • Yet.
  • I FINALLY got pro status on Wii Bowling after months of playing that blasted thing.
  • I vowed to never play again as to not lose the pro status.
  • Then I played again anyway...now the pro status is gone. BOO.

Well that's enough boring you for this week. Have an amazing long weekend! :)

MUCH LOVE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, the seventh dot thingy, I so get this. Seriously.