Friday, May 8, 2009

It's That Time Again....

It is Friday. You know what that means :)

  1. I really don't have that much to confess this week. Hmm...
  2. I decided I want to get a tattoo.
  3. No seriously.
  4. I want it to say "Holy to the Lord." I want it in white ink on the inside of my wrist. Just for me as a reminder that no matter what a screw up I can be, I am still holy in the sight of the Lord, thanks be to my sweet Jesus.
  5. I seriously doubt I will actually get the tattoo...but I want it. Real bad.
  6. I watched part of Sweet Home Alabama the other night.
  7. I think just watching part of it I regained some of my southernness.
  8. I understand how she (Reese) feels when she says that "When I'm in New York, that's home. But this feels right too." Or something like that. Alabama is home, but this feels right too. :)
  9. Ansleigh got put in "time out" this week at child care (while I was in Bible study) for being mean to sweet little Gabe. When I found out, I laughed.
  10. My momma and daddy are on their way to come visit and I could not be happier. Seriously. I'm sittin' here peein' in my pants with excitement just thinkin' about it.
  11. You couldn't hear it, but there was a whole lotta "southern" in that last sentence.
  12. Last year was my first Mother's Day and honestly it didn't feel like much of a big deal to me.
  13. This year, I am overwhelmed with love. I'll have my momma here and my BugBug. Three generations here celebrating together.
  14. I'm learning a lot about marriage. I guess God is trying to teach me how to have the best marriage possible.
  15. The end.

3 comments:

w said...

your 15th confession was deep. like the south.

Swamp Sisters: 77 Day Journey said...

Okay...you have definetely been crowned Fancy Fritter Chick for Maudie May Muncher! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Dude. I want a tattoo as well. But I want mine to say LANCE WAS HERE.

No lie.