Vanessa has shocked me and bestowed upon me this honor. I am kind of amazed. Now at least I know one person is my fan :) And also...I'm avoiding hanging up/putting up clothes.
8 Things I Look Forward To:
- The Mommy retreat in May---I'm almost giddy about it
- My date with hubs this weekend to watch the movie Twilight
- Our visit from Chad, Rachel, T, & AC in May
- Finding out if Baby St. John is pink or blue!!!
- Starting my new cheerleading program at Heritage High
- Having another sweet baby (NOT SOON and for sure not the pregnancy part)
- Nap time...so I can have a nap
- Heaven (stealing this from Nessa because I can't come up with anything else and this is in fact true)
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
- Be a part-time English teacher
- See my friends/family that live far away more often
- Get my hair highlighted....dude. I know I can. But it cost money.
- Remove my "hula hoop" around my waist so lovingly donated to me by Ansleigh. Even if this involved Lipo. Seriously.
- Get a pet.
- Get a new wardrobe
- Sell children's clothing for a living.
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
- Took a much longer nap than I should have.
- Did two weeks of my Beth Moore study in one night.
- Washed dishes.
- Put away clean dishes.
- Cooked dinner.
- Browsed Ebay
- Talked to a friend
8 Shows I Watch:
- Dancing With The Stars
- Ugly Betty
- Grey's Anatomy
- The Office
- CSI: NY
I am a fan of:
Sounds Like Tomatoes
and 7,000 other people. :) But they are the ones who get the love today.