Thursday, April 16, 2009

A Fan?!?! Really???


Vanessa has shocked me and bestowed upon me this honor. I am kind of amazed. Now at least I know one person is my fan :) And also...I'm avoiding hanging up/putting up clothes.

8 Things I Look Forward To:

  1. The Mommy retreat in May---I'm almost giddy about it
  2. My date with hubs this weekend to watch the movie Twilight
  3. Our visit from Chad, Rachel, T, & AC in May
  4. Finding out if Baby St. John is pink or blue!!!
  5. Starting my new cheerleading program at Heritage High
  6. Having another sweet baby (NOT SOON and for sure not the pregnancy part)
  7. Nap time...so I can have a nap
  8. Heaven (stealing this from Nessa because I can't come up with anything else and this is in fact true)

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:

  1. Sew...well
  2. Be a part-time English teacher
  3. See my friends/family that live far away more often
  4. Get my hair highlighted....dude. I know I can. But it cost money.
  5. Remove my "hula hoop" around my waist so lovingly donated to me by Ansleigh. Even if this involved Lipo. Seriously.
  6. Get a pet.
  7. Get a new wardrobe
  8. Sell children's clothing for a living.

8 Things I Did Yesterday:

  1. Took a much longer nap than I should have.
  2. Did two weeks of my Beth Moore study in one night.
  3. Washed dishes.
  4. Put away clean dishes.
  5. Cooked dinner.
  6. Unpacked.
  7. Browsed Ebay
  8. Talked to a friend

8 Shows I Watch:

  1. Chuck
  2. Dancing With The Stars
  3. Ugly Betty
  4. Grey's Anatomy
  5. The Office
  6. CSI: NY
  7. Heroes
  8. House

I am a fan of:

Winn

Sounds Like Tomatoes

Malerie

and 7,000 other people. :) But they are the ones who get the love today.


1 comment:

Hugs said...

YAY!! What an honor!! I love you too. :)