Wednesday, April 15, 2009

CAN'T. GET. ENOUGH.

I know I haven't posted in a while. I gave you my excuse. :)

I haven't really posted anything about couponing or my savings because I haven't needed to go to the store. Kind of weird and also awesome all at the same time. We've been stocked up on stuff and traveling so there wasn't a need. I did have to run to Target while we were in Anniston to buy more diapers (and bought a few more things) and saved $7 and some change. Yesterday I made my Publix trip to fill our empty fridge and saved $32 and some change. I probably could have done better on savings but I really rushed myself while planning.

Anyway, on to better things.





I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF TWILIGHT!!!! It is ridiculous. Seriously. In the past two weeks I've read all four books....TWICE. It's like crack. Seriously.

I find myself consumed with it.

Not in that "Oh Edward Cullen, he's so hot, I want to marry him" kind of way, but more that it is just such a good book. It is well written and a quick read. It is intriguing. I find myself relating to the characters. It's like a good movie. Speaking of movies, no, I haven't seen it yet. I will. Give me a chance.

There are several ideas/questions I keep coming up with that I'd like to run past some people, but at the same time, if I put it here, will it spoil it for those who haven't read it yet?

One thing I will say....

I know a lot of people are super obsessed with Edward Cullen and it kind of makes them "hate" on their own fella. Edward Cullen is a gentleman. He's a nice guy. But let me tell you...he is no Anthony Friday. :)

What I mean is that reading the story makes me appreciate my husband for how awesome he is. It reminds me of the days of our new love. Back when I literally could not bear to see him leave. When I got chills from holding his hand or even from a simple kiss. I find myself striving to get some of that new love back. So in my case, reading this FICTIONAL book has had a positive influence on me.

I'm not sorry I read the book. I'm not sorry I've wasted two weeks of my life (and probably more to come) doing not much other than reading. I like these books.

So there.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I may die if I don't get the 2nd book soon...DIE! I let my sister borrow it...I hope that's okay. She's going to mail it to me when she's finished. Can't wait for her to be obsessed too. :)