Here is what I've come up with:
- Waiting to make my list until new sales ad comes out tomorrow. Not really anything we can use right now.
- I did go to Publix on Saturday b/c I found out that they have their Greenwise canned veggies on sale for $1. While I was there I noticed a lot of different non-organic canned veggies marked way down. Good stock up price.
- I will tell you that while I was there I checked the aisles to see if there were any coupon machines and there were several. Some for Pillsbury, some for Cottonelle, and honestly I can't remember what else. But they were there so keep any eye out.
This week they have their big Dove deal. If you buy 8 Dove products, you get $8 RR, 6/$6 RR, etc. While I am overly stocked up on bodywash, I'm not on deodorant and Dove Go Fresh is what I like to use.
My plan for this is to buy 8 Dove Go Fresh Deodorants which will generate $8 RR. I have three coupons from this Sunday's paper for $1.25 off any one Dove Go Fresh deodorant or body spray. I have 2 coupons from this Sunday's paper for $1.5o off any two Dove deodorants. So with my coupons, I will only be paying full price for 1 of the 8 deodorants, and even then, they are 25% off normal price.
Including the RR I will be saving $14.75 and will be saving $6.75 with just my coupons.
My next transaction will be:
- 3/$1 ministicker books/puzzles (in-ad coupon) to put up either for Easter or Christmas.
- Scunci Hair Accessories (headbands/pony holders/clips/etc.) B1G1 free with a price of $3.99
- Children's Benadryl on sale for $3.99 and have a coupon from Sunday's paper for $1 off
- Immodium AD ($3 off WAG coupon) plus I have a $1 off printable coupon
- Colgate Max White toothpaste/toothbrush $2.99 produces 2.99 ECB. I have a .75¢ off coupon for toothpaste but I think I may just buy the toothbrush because we have a ton of toothpaste right now.
- Aveeno shave gel (7 ounce) produces $2 ECB, pay with ECB from before
- Aveeno hydrocortisone cream produces $2 ECB
- Spend $7 on Band Aids and/or Neosporin to get $3 ECB (I have multiple coupons for band aids and neosporin so this will work out well for me), pay with ECB from before
- Pampers Mega pack $14.99, pay with remaining ECB's plus the $3 ECB leftover from Saturday.
*No coupons as of right now but maybe I can find some.
- Gerber Graduates Finger Foods (yogurt bites, puffs, etc.) 3/$5
- Carters First Years 4 pc. sleep set $14
- Greatland Queen sized air bed with pump $26 (for our upcoming camping trip)
Toys R Us
- Pampers wipes refills 2/$12
- Dr. Brown's bottles/accessories 15% off
Also, I may run by JoAnn's to see if I can find Buggy an Easter basket. I have a 40% off coupon which would be great if I can find one. Not positive this trip will happen though.