Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Get This Magazine!


Several of you have commented asking me to help you, give details, share deals, etc.

Well I've got one for you!!!!

Reading all the blogs about couponing, I came across a mention of All You Magazine. I'd never heard of that before. That would be because it is only sold at Walmart...or you can order a subscription.

Why get another magazine? Because this one cost me $2.49 and I clipped a little over $18 worth of really good coupons out of it. Let me mention that I didn't clip all the coupons...this one issue of the magazine actually has $48.12 of total savings.

I found on someone's blog where you can get a two-year subscription for $17 and some change. I searched for it a second ago and didn't find it. I'll let you know when I come across it again. However, you can go to the website and get two issues for free. Just click the bill me later and then remember to cancel your subscription if you no longer want it.

If you are going to look for it at Walmart (which I did because I didn't want to spend $20 on a magazine and then hate it), I found it right when you walk into the magazine section, on the VERY bottom, kind of near the scrapbooking, crafting, hair magazine type things. I can't promise that is where you'll find your's.

You will more than get your money back out of this magazine. Plus...it has really amazing money saving tips in it.

Like what you say? Like these:
  • Don't feel compelled to use all your coupons at once
  • Buy more than you need right now.
  • Use "in-store" coupons
  • Pass up "big" bargains
  • Don't go to warehouse stores to stock up
  • Don't let one good deal drive you
If you are anything like me and trying to learn to squeeze EVERY penny out of each dollar, just getting those tips above is worth the $2.49. To get the full details on these money-saving tips, you'll have to get the magazine and read it!

No comments: