Monday, March 9, 2009

I love Vanessa.

I do and I'm not ashamed to admit it. I love my Vanessa. She's an amazing friend and an awesome mommy and puts a smile on my face. Plus, she knows me, understands me, and loves me anyway. Plus she thinks my accent is cute :)

So for that, Nessa, I give you....THE PURSE DUMP (dun, dun, dun)

If you are unfamiliar to the purse dump blog post, I'll give you basic rules. Take your purse (AS IS...NO CLEANING OUT FIRST) and dump it. Show us what's in there. Be brave. Don't hide anything.

Here we go. Don't laugh. Or make fun. I might cry. Probably not but anyway...

FIRST PHOTO: Purse...as is.
SECOND PHOTO: front pocket and zipper pocket contents
Cash, not to be spent...
A random picture of me and hubs
Pantyliner...lovely
Two Walmart giftcards I just found and am not sure if they still have money on them
A yogurt bite...not sure how that got there
Trash from some type of pill I popped

PICTURE THREE: The inside of the purse
Super cheap Target sunglasses inside not-so-cheap Vera Bradley sunglass case
Matchy-matchy Vera wallet
Aveeno hand lotion
3, count them, 3 tubes of Aveeno chapstick. Hum....
An almost empty pack of Stride gum
About 5 wadded up gum wrappers
The top to some Dove bodyspray
Keys with matchy-matchy Vera key fob
An Olive Garden mint...not so sure how long that's been there.
And an out-of-checks checkbook--only there for the deposit slips.

That's all kids. Not sooooo scandalous after all. Right now, Vanessa (and many others) are sitting at their computers completely shocked. Not one coupon. Nope. Notta one.

Let me explain....
At any given moment, one or more of these labeled zip lock baggies will be in the purse, filled with coupons for a trip to some store. HOWEVER....Nessa caught me at the beginning of the week when I haven't quite planned out all my trips and placed the appropriate coupons in these baggies....so.....

No coupons.

But give me a few days. Or maybe just one. I have to go to Publix tomorrow before the new sales ad comes out and my few things I need/want to get will no longer be on sale.

I was brave, and I want YOU to be brave too.

Lacey, Rachel, Jessalee, Malerie, Mary Beth, and Winn. Show me what is in those purses! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you, too, and I will always love your accent! I hope it never fades!

And yes, I am a little surprised that there is not one little tiny coupon floating around in your purse, but I am impressed at your mad organization skills!