Friday, July 31, 2009

Confessions

  1. This week I've been working overtime on the junk removal from our house. I've actually been somewhat successful.
  2. Every night this week I've been searching the internet for bedding for our guest bedroom. I know what I want, I just can't seem to find it.
  3. I got rid of some junk this week using Craig's List. That thing is stressful!!! You get pounced on by people.
  4. Now I feel the desperate pull of Home Depot calling my name. Begging me to come buy some paint for the walls (guest room). I think Anthony wants me to ignore that pull.
  5. I've been watching Wizards of Waverly Place on Disney. It's a teeny-bopper show. I love it.
  6. Everyone keeps mentioning how funny I am and now I feel the pressure. The pressure to be funny. Except I don't know how. To be funny. Can you teach me?
  7. I just realized I haven't posted the winner to the giveaway yet. Maybe I should go do that.
  8. I've been chewing on my lip this week. Now I have a big sore on my lip. And because I have the sore on my lip, I keep chewing on it. This cycle is endless.
  9. Last night we went to Brewster's and I got some ice cream that changed my life. Cotton Candy Explosion. OH. MY. GOSH. It's amazing. Real cotton candy pieces in it. And pop rocks. That's the "explosion" part in case you didn't figure it out.
  10. I have to go. I have to go learn how to use Mr. Random Number Generator.
HOLLA. :)

No comments: