Friday, June 5, 2009

Recently Brought to My Attention

Let's be real. You know I'm *slightly* obsessed with children's clothing. Specifically anything by Chez Ami or Kelly's Kids.

For those of you that are not in the know...it's getting about that time again. The time when the fall previews start popping up. The time when they show me what I may or may not buy.

Usually, I just lust in my heart. I don't usually buy. I lust. Wait. Find it on ebay and buy like crazy.

Recently (as in 20 minutes ago) I came across these images from Chez Ami's new fall stuff. Bout crapped my pants. I need a job. I need to make money. I also need to sell this stuff so I can get a discount. Would anyone buy this from me????? No seriously. If I sold this, would you buy it?

Anyway, here are the images from my newest lust-fest. Enjoy! :)


1 comment:

w said...

i'll buy it from you.

do i get a discount?