Thursday, January 28, 2010

Yes!!!!!!


I won an award....

which means someone reads my blog. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Thank you, thank you, to Much More Than Mommy (aka: Nessa Friend) for this award! To claim this award, I'm supposed to tell you seven things about myself that you may not know. I'm relatively positive that that might be impossible but here goes:

  1. I have severe poop issues. Not with other people's poop...with my own. Don't ask.
  2. I use the most AWESOME shampoo ever. Biolage. It's awesome.
  3. I've been known to pull out stray leg hairs with tweezers. And once I start, I can't stop.
  4. I was obsessed with Mickey Mouse when I was in 6th & 7th grade. Like...MM wallpaper, boarder, sheets, comforter, phone, light switch, you get the picture...
  5. I have panic attacks
  6. I kind of, sort of, maybe just a little bit have a case of THE FEVER....maybe just a smidge. Shhhh....don't tell.
  7. I LOVE online shopping. So much so, that I get on Amazon and shop for things and put them in a wish list and pretend I'm buying them, but I'm really not. Our bank account thanks me.
Ok. Now to nominate....

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Yay!!! The fever! :)

w said...

weird. all your odd numbers. that's like my life story. you're my favorite.

Lacey said...

Yay!! Thanks Carrie! I feel so important! Also, your post above this...totally feeling you dear. I've never heard the matches thing, have to try that! :-)