- I've lost 8 pounds and am down a pants size.
- But it isn't enough that people notice, so I think I would like someone to make me a shirt that says, "I've lost 8 pounds. Tell me I look skinny."
- My goal was only 15 so I'm 1/2 way there. But since you can't tell when you look at me, um...er...maybe I should shoot for more.
- I really hate the taste of diet. Diet ANYthing, but especially things that have Splenda in it. I swear I can still taste that aftertaste for 10 years.
- Occasionally, I get into this mood where I want to throw everything not nailed down into the trash. I'm not talking about a gentle cleaning-out. I mean THROW EVERYTHING AWAY.
- I may or may not have done that recently.
- As in today. I found two kitchen trash bags full of just plain garbage in Ansleigh's closet. Yes, her closet.
- Monday, I cleaned out our bathroom cabinets and got rid of an entire garbage bag of disgusting old crap.
- That same night, I did the same thing with the kitchen.
- Usually this mood only lasts about a day or two at the max. I'm going on day 3 now and contemplating hitting up the other bathroom, our bedroom, and Ansleigh's room.
- Oh, and the guest room.
- I FINALLY found the bedding I want for in there. And I'm getting itchy to go buy it. It's at Target. Check it out.
- I'm thinking either these sheets or these. Thoughts?
- Also, could someone donate all the money for these? That'd be great.
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Confessing Some New Things for the New Year
Just a few things to start the year out right....