Friday, August 28, 2009

A Day Late...or really just 30 minutes

  • I haven't been too motivated to write lately....
  • Or really had much time since I've been using my spare time watching all 5 seasons of LOST in two weeks.
  • That last one...that's a fact. Seriously. We're CRAaaaaaaaZzzzah.
  • Today I've watched Wizards of Waverly Place and right now we're watching iCarly. Yeah...I'm 25.
  • 25 going on 16
  • We went outside (just a few minutes ago) to watch the shuttle launch and in the few minutes I was outside, I was attacked by 749,384,238 ants. Or extremely low-flying mosquitoes.
  • THE ITCHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Worst part...it's all on my feet.
  • Did I mention the itching???? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
  • Also, I'm really LOVING coaching my cheerleaders. Except when they didn't look so hot in front of the band the other day. And then I was embarrassed. So I yelled at them. Erm...
  • I'm wondering HOW we are going to get all the signs made for the first game. We only have two practices this week, a volleyball game to cheer at, and the football scrimmage game. Oh and some of them have to meet with the band at some point. And that's just THIS week. At least we have two weeks.
  • Maybe I should have mentioned that we have the paint kit but are missing the big ink pads (don't ask, just know they are essential) AND we currently have no paper.
  • I'm stealing some from the teacher's workroom each day I'm there.....BAHAHAHAHA.
  • I wonder how long before they catch on to me?
  • Today...I was thinking about what I would have done with the money if I was a Disney Channel star when I was in high school.
  • I probably would have bought lots of hot pink stuff and zebra printed stuff.
  • Then I was thinking about what I'd do with the money if I were a Disney Channel star now (don't be fooled...some of those "kids" are my age or older).
  • I'd probably go ahead and secure a spot at Auburn for the Bug. Buy a minivan. And maybe buy her some more hairbows. :) I'd let Anthony have a cool car too.
  • Hannah Montana is probably the only show I could be on...you know...because of my "Southern Drawl."
Ok...in the words of Ansleigh, "nigh nigh"

1 comment:

w said...

you could be in bring it on. but that's not a disney movie. it is corny like the disney movies though. so.

i made a note to see the launch at 19 minutes til. and then. i remembered 30 minutes after. so basically. i knew. and i remembered. but then i forgot.