With all things considered, it boils down to a visit to three stores--Target, CVS, and Publix.
I ended up running in CVS today allowing more time tomorrow to get groceries and the Target trip.
This is what I purchased:
- 1 8 ounce Aveeno lotion (reg. $8.99)
- 1 12 ounce Aveeno bodywash (reg. $7.99)
- 1 Organix Tea Tree Shampoo (reg. $8.99)
- 1 Organix Tea Tree Conditioner (reg. $8.99)
- 1 Physican's Formula foundation (reg. $13.99)
- 1 Physican's Formula concealer stick (reg. $7.98)
- 1 "megapack" of Pampers diapers (reg. $18.99)
Actual total spent.....
[DRUM ROLL PLEASE]
$39.34 including tax!!!!
That's right kids, I saved $36.58 but when you include my $4.99 mail-in rebate that I've already put into the mail, I saved $41.57!!!
That deserves a woot woot in all its glory!
***If you want the details of how I did this, just ask. I'd tell you now, but I'm currently busy patting myself on the back. :)