Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Prepare to be Amazed.

Ok so I've planned out all the things we needed and scoured the sales ads to see what things we will always need that are on sale.

With all things considered, it boils down to a visit to three stores--Target, CVS, and Publix.

I ended up running in CVS today allowing more time tomorrow to get groceries and the Target trip.

This is what I purchased:
  • 1 8 ounce Aveeno lotion (reg. $8.99)
  • 1 12 ounce Aveeno bodywash (reg. $7.99)
  • 1 Organix Tea Tree Shampoo (reg. $8.99)
  • 1 Organix Tea Tree Conditioner (reg. $8.99)
  • 1 Physican's Formula foundation (reg. $13.99)
  • 1 Physican's Formula concealer stick (reg. $7.98)
  • 1 "megapack" of Pampers diapers (reg. $18.99)
Total spent should have been $75.92 not including tax.

Actual total spent.....

[DRUM ROLL PLEASE]

$39.34 including tax!!!!

That's right kids, I saved $36.58 but when you include my $4.99 mail-in rebate that I've already put into the mail, I saved $41.57!!!

$41.57 savings!!!

That deserves a woot woot in all its glory!

***If you want the details of how I did this, just ask. I'd tell you now, but I'm currently busy patting myself on the back. :)

No comments: