Thursday, September 18, 2008

Currently in LURRVE with...

In my fantasy world, I'm kind of like a celebrity of the mommy-blogger world (key word being fantasy) and you all are so enamored with me that you just HAVE to know what my latest obsessions are...lol.

Well in real world all this may not be true, but I've decided that for today, I will share a few of my latest current obsessions. :o) Enjoy!

  1. Parents Magazine--I've been getting this magazine since before I was pregnant (I justified it by saying it would make me a better teacher...HA). I just got the most recent issue in the mail the other day and everytime I get a new one, I fall in love all over again! It has the BEST articles for those mommies who are idiots, like me. Need to know what kind of tummy-ache it is? Parents has the answer. Need to know when you should call the doctor? Parents has the answer. Need to know the best minivans, suvs, and cars for familys? Parents has the answer! Yes, I am in love.
  2. Chez-Ami clothing--ok so yes, it is boutique stuff. Shocker, I know. Most of it is way too expensive, but just look how beautiful it is!!!!
  3. Jon and Kate: Plus 8--Have you watched this??? It is hilarious and awesome and I am hooked.
  4. 2008 Chevy Tahoe--go look at this thing. It is wicked awesome. That's right, I said it, wicked awesome.
Well that's all I'm going to share for now. Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

Hugs said...

Jon and Kate rock! And they are coming to the Southern Women's Show in B'ham on Oct 3, I think that's the date. Anyway, it's a Thursday and I'll be in school. Yuck! But, in my fantasy world they would love me and want to be my bff when we did meet. :)