Thursday, April 24, 2008

Because sometimes my brain won't turn off...

Why did I create another blog? Because sometimes my brain won't turn off...or maybe it is my heart that won't turn off and it keeps bugging my brain. Either way, I feel like I need a place that is all my own; a place where I can think and reflect; a place that isn't family-specific.

So here it is....Mommy's heart--a live version of that madness that resides in me.

I want this to be not only a place where I can just think and be, but also a place to share my inner struggles, prayers, requests, cries out to God, and what the Lord is teaching me. I guess the key word in that sentence would be "me." Is that selfish?

Some of my "new" friends gently tease me about blogging all the time, but this is something I need in my life right now and something I enjoy.

Keep up if you want, don't if you don't want to but know, that this is my heart.

No comments: