Tuesday, July 12, 2011

These are my Confessions...

  1. The compulsive part of me is really struggling right now because I'm writing these and it isn't a Friday.
  2. The sane part of me thinks, "Who cares? Nobody is going to remember I used to do these every Friday anyway."
  3. Summer has made me extremely productive and also extremely lazy. I've gotten a lot done for Ansleigh's party and a lot done this week for the upcoming school year, but I also have been watching tv all day while I do these things.
  4. I've been Keeping up with the Kardashians. I know. You might as well kill me now but I'm hooked. In about a weeks' time length I watched 30+ episodes of Keeping up with the Kardashians AND the whole season of Kourtney and Khole Take Miami.
  5. I'm such a sucker for celebrity-filmed lives. I need an intervention.
  6. Kourtney, Khole, and Kris did an intervention for Kim. But that was for shopping.
  7. I've also become OBSESSED with a website my sister and mom told me about. Pinterest. When I first saw it, I was like, um...what is this thing? Basically it is like an online version of all your favorite magazine clippings, but when you click on them, it takes you to the websites. You create your own "boards" and then "pin" things to them. It is awesome. It has wonderful ideas for birthday parties, awesome clothes, incredible recipes, and tons of pictures of things to go in the house I"ll never be rich enough to own.
  8. Also, I'm such a fame whore because I'm obsessed with having people follow my boards. Every time I get an email saying I have new followers, I feel giddy.
  9. Those people may or may not be following me because I followed them first. You know, tracked them down by searching for things I like and then stalking all their boards.
  10. I found out today that I'm teaching 11th grade Honors English next year and a class of seniors.
  11. I've always dreamed of teaching seniors. Always. I mean, who wouldn't want to help them learn how to write essays for college, create resumes, fill out college applications, all the while witnessing that senior excitement?
  12. Once school starts, I will have officially taught all grades 7-12. That is CRAZY to me. I taught 7th & 8th, then 7th, then 10th, then 9th and 10th, and now 11th and 12th.
  13. We just got back from vacation. It is amazing how having an AWESOME tan makes you feel so much better about yourself. I wonder if I'll still be so happy about my tan when I have skin that looks like beef jerky? Probably. I'll be tan beef jerky. Because that's hot.
  14. If you have been wondering why you are missing your usual zits you find, it is because they've changed zip codes and have made a permanent residence on MY FACE.
  15. I tried to count them all, but I lost count.
  16. One day, I'm going to own a children's clothing store. It's going to be called Friday Afternoon. My first location will be right next door to a Tuesday Morning. I'm going to sell all the stuff my mom makes and brands I want for my child but can't afford so I can get wholesale discounts on all her clothes.
  17. I'm not kidding.

No comments: