- You are cooking dinner and step on something sharp. You realize that it is the point of the letter "N" magnet that should be on the fridge. Instead it is now embedded in the ball of your foot.
- You walk into YOUR bathroom (you know, the adult one) and see a princess kickball, a play fork, a play plate, and a plastic meatball all in your floor.
- You bring a basket of laundry into the living room to fold and within a matter of seconds, the clothes are spread all over the house because she "heped."
- Your spouse asks if you can grab them a drink out of the fridge and you automatically reply with, "What do you say to Mommy when you want something?"
- You look under the furniture at any given time and you're likely to find a few cheerios, a crayon or two, and possibly a sippy cup that at one point and time had something that resembled milk in it.
- When you dig through your purse to find your keys, you also find a set of midget forks and spoons, a disposable place mat, a plastic princess figurine, wipes, and a pair of tiny tot sunglasses.
- In the backseat of your car you have various Disney DVD's, a McDonald's Happy Meal toy, and at least ten pieces of broken goldfish.
- Your brain's default is set to ask someone if they need to "tee tee" every ten minutes--which means you often accidentally ask an adult if they need to go "tee tee."
- All of your plans are based around nap time.
- Everything that's breakable has been placed so high up that even you can't reach it without using a step ladder.
- The default channel on your tv is Disney or Nick Jr.
- Your main bathroom has been taken over by step stools, bath toys, and little potties or potty seats.
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Mommy of a Toddler?
You know you are a mommy to a toddler when...