- Today I took a nap. I know, you're surprised, but really the reason was because I stayed up past 2 am working on Christmas projects.
- I have this need to get things accomplished ahead of time. Every minute that passes by that I still have presents to buy/make, or things to get done for the holidays, I stress.
- Same thing goes for Bug's birthday.
- Instead of a party, we're going to take her to Magic Kingdom this year. I'm using her as an excuse to go to Disney and have a blast. Otherwise, we'd never go. Because we're losers.
- To make up for the fact that I took a nap today, I put away clean dishes, washed dirty ones, cleaned both bathrooms, did laundry, vacuumed, cleaned out both the toy basket and the toy chest, cleaned the counters, and....yeah.
- I brag on myself because usually I don't do anything except play with Ansleigh. Shh....don't tell.
- To answer Joy's question, I'm running in a pink tutu because Winn says I am. And she made me one. And who doesn't want to be kind of prissy in a Princess Run at Disney?
- Hey remember how I told you I was counting calories on precious, precious iphone? My goal was to lose 1lb a week. I've only done it for a week but I just weighed and I did lose a pound. A pound sounds stupid, but to me, it is VICTORY!!!
- The LED lights on the tree are growing on me....slowly.
- Also, my chin is a zit factory, just in case you were wondering.
- I'm fighting the urge to go buy a couple of new shirts to wear when we go to Alabama next week.
- I'm also peeing in my pants in excitement that we're going to Alabama next week....to fall weather, changing trees, and all things southern.
- And....this week is NEW MOON. That's all I have to say about that.
Monday, November 16, 2009
Making Up for Lost Time
So...to make up for lost time...