Here I go...
- Vanessa says she hates the number six but I love it! It is my favorite number! I was number six every year I played softball (6th grade-12th). I would have been number six in basketball if you could have been. I get excited when I see it. Ansleigh's new nursery number at church is six. :o)
- I adore Peyton Manning...but not why you might think. I am not attracted to him in the least bit. He's just a good ol' southern boy who is REALLY good at what he does. He is a respectful person. He has proven himself to have an upstanding character and...he played for Tennessee.
- I LOVE Rocky Top (the song). No, seriously. I do. I get so excited every time I hear it. I even have it on my ipod.
- I am secretly a tree hugger (THANKS, RACHEL). I buy organic food whenever possible. I love organic clothing (although I can't afford most of it). It is so soft! I am very careful about the household cleaners I use. If Ansleigh can reach it, I'm not spraying harmful chemicals on it. I love going to Natural Foods stores and just looking at everything. I watch tv shows about going green (Sarah Snow is my fav!!!!). I study things about being eco-friendly, even if I don't always act on it. We've even started recycling! The other night, I found myself excitedly explaining how a compost bin works and that I learned about it on tv. I think it took Anthony a few minutes to realize that I was serious. Enough about that.
- I find myself scouring ebay trying to find Ansleigh all the Gymboree outfits that the girls wear on Jon & Kate: Plus 8. Ridiculous, I know.
- I don't cook that often. I really do enjoy it and I actually do know how to do it (most of it anyway). Specifically I like to bake. It's the cleaning up after the cooking that I'm not a fan of. Also, the mess. I HATE having a mess in my kitchen. I'd much rather it just be all nice and clean with everything put away in its place.
- Christina St. John--(my sister) Surprise me and see if you can tell me something random I don't already know!
- Rachel because she's awesome.
- Lacey because I haven't heard from her in so long!
- Winn because I too like to engage in peer pressure.
- Malerie because I can't wait to see the randomness that comes from there... :o)
- Last but not least, Shealy, because I adore her