Thursday, June 14, 2012

Ansleigh's Rapunzel Party-Better Late Than Never

I realized recently that I never updated on my blog post regarding Ansleigh's 4th Birthday--Rapunzel style.

Here you go:

 Plates, cups, utensils, and the Rapunzel braid :) (braid came from Etsy)
 Birthday girl blowing out her candles on her Rapunzel Cake (made by my mother)
 Candy Bar and Rapunzel dress name banner (banner from Etsy)
 Cupcake "tower"
 Food--I served food from the movie that would be pub food
Another view of the food table
 Pascal Party Blowers--these were a HUGE hit
 View of the porch
 Princess bounce house--best money ever spent
 Rapunzel Cake--yep, she's edible. Thanks Lolli! :)
 Birthday girl in her Rapunzel Birthday shirt--made by Lolli
I made the wreath and I purchased the door hanger from Etsy

No comments: