Note: I saw this on Vanessa's mommy blog and felt like sharing!
5 Things I Dislike About Myself:
1. I am lazy more often than I am not. I don't do things that should/could be done not because I'm too busy, but really just because I simply would rather stay on the couch or in our bed.
2. I talk too much. Way too much. I monopolize conversations without meaning to. I'm not a good listener because I'm always thinking of what else I can say.
3. I'm a "nervous nellie." I let my nerves get the best of me. This stops me from doing a lot of things I would really enjoy if I weren't too nervous.
4. I spend too much of my "free" time on my computer. I could be cleaning the house, reading a good book, calling old friends, or even just watching tv. Instead, I sit and browse through all the baby clothes on ebay. Loser.
5. I'm terrible about calling people and even worse about calling people back!
5 Things I Like About Myself:
1. I like that I'm creative. I like being "that girl" that does all the artsy-fartsy stuff. I like being able to make things or decorate things for myself without spending a lot of money.
2. I like that I'm a cheerful person by nature--a natural born cheerleader if you will. It makes me excited and I enjoy seeing the excitement spread.
3. I love that I'm good with kids. Kids are drawn to me. I don't know why, but they are. I love them. If I were in a room with a large crowd of people of all mixed ages, I'd go talk to the kids and play with them. Sue me. They are fun.
4. I'm a shopper, but I know where the best deals are and very often, avoid spending more money that I would have.
5. I like to think that I make wise decisions regarding who I am friends with and who I will really trust with my heart. I'm picky about that. I'll talk to anybody, but I attach to only a few.